International Relocation Consultant
Paid relocation jobs in the United Kingdom:
The Consultant serves as the navigator and owner of the assignment process for their international assignees. Provide subject matter expertise in relation to all assignment–related issues.
Responsibilities may include administration of client’s mobility policy/program; delivering expatriate compensated-related services, counselling on best utilization of resources (i.e. language and cross-cultural); coordinating the shipment of household goods, destination services, expense management, etc. while ensuring customer and client needs are met in a timely, efficient manner through delivery of Top Block service, the highest accolade that an assignee can give.
UNDERPINNING ATTITUDINAL REQUISITES:
This role operates at a professional level, and as such requires the holder to be able to think laterally and be highly flexible. Job satisfaction will be a key motivational driver for a successful Consultant.
Working within a pressurised environment, the ability to manage perceived stresses of the role will be vitally important.
Whilst a number of underpinning processes are apparent there will regularly be the need to work independent of these and demonstrate the ability to think creatively.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide single point of co-ordination for all phases of International relocation activities, administering and policing client policy.
- Provide impeccable customer service to assignee and their family.
- Coordinates the delivery of services and manages vendors as dictated by client policy
- Counsels employees to the best utilization of program benefits
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of products and services
- Strive to maintain Cartus’ position as the Market Leader by continuing to deliver exceptional customer services.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of Cartus Services, i.e., language, and cross cultural training.
- To counsel the employee on their International compensation benefits, as dictated by client policy. Potential to include compensation and tax benefits (ie: COLA, housing allowance, hypothetical tax, and tax policy); partnering closely with client Payroll teams to ensure seamless service delivery
- Interpret customer needs while balancing client policy; proactively maintain communication with assignee and client throughout assignment life cycle
- Demonstrate knowledge of Cartus’ products and services in all interactions with client and customer
- Maintain and Manage relationships with Cartus’ internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to reaching the clients expectations.
- Recognise, ensure and promote data integrity
- Maintain compliance with Cartus’ core values, practices, and standards
- Assist with the development and training of new internal personnel
- Ensure 100% accuracy and data integrity in all Cartus systems
- Customer Service & administration Skills
- High level of numeracy
- PC/Systems literate
- Team Player
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Planning & Organisation Skills
- Detail oriented
- Interpersonal/Influencing Skills
- Strategic thinker -strong judgement and decision making skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Able to work on your own initiative and in a team environment
- Ability to set up a home working environment with a suitable internet connection and willingness to attend team meetings in the Swindon Hub from time to time
- 5 GCSE’s A-C Grade
- Related business experience in the customer service or relocation field required
- Demonstrated analytical and process skills are a minimum requirement
- High level of accuracy and process orientation required
- Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level
DESIRABLE (NON ESSENTIAL)
- Bilingual and/or personal/professional expatriate experience
- Experience working in the International Assignment customer service field
- Expatriate/assignment compensation administration and tax experience
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture.
Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®.
Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers.
Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed.
We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Cartus is the trusted industry leader, guiding clients through thousands of corporate relocation programs, large and small, unique and complex. Ideally equipped to lead, Cartus is ready to help your business – whenever, wherever your relocation program is headed.
For more than 60 years, Cartus has helped relocating employees and their families find their way to new homes, new communities, and new experiences.
We do it through an unwavering focus on listening and delivering services, solutions, and expertise that respond to their needs and the needs of their companies around the world.
Whatever the move or location, we couple personal attention with the expertise gained through more than 4 million moves and a diverse client base.
Cartus is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of sex, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, employment status, state of health, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or Trade Union membership.
We are wholly committed to the principle and the practice of equal opportunities in employment and recognize the benefits that a diverse workforce has to offer in adding value to the business and improving organisational performance.
We believe in putting these principles into practice and we promote this in all aspects of working life at Cartus. However these principles are especially pertinent in the recruitment and selection processes, transfer, termination, redundancy, leave of absence, discipline, retirement, compensation, benefits, working conditions, training and further education.