International Nurses- come to New Zealand!
Full Job Description
We have lots of positions available with our clients all around New Zealand! We are looking for international nurses to work as Health Care Assistants until they can transfer to NZ Nursing registration.
Medcall works with many, many clients offering residential aged care hospital services to the elderly. Our clients desperately need more nurses!
We can assist them and you!
Make your dream of relocating to New Zealand a reality.
- are a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- have 2 years+ nursing experience
- have sat and passed your IELTS or OET English exam (or have a time booked for the exam),
- have already begun your CGFNS application
- are committed to becoming a New Zealand RN
then we have clients willing to
- assist with flights
- and initial accommodation,
- provide a job offer
- and visa support.
You can be offered a job as a Health Care Assistant until you can sit your CAP course. NZ Government now covers most of the cost of CAP courses.
You MUST meet the above criteria in order to be considered.
Please send CV to [email protected] or apply online