Inside Sales Executive – relocation package
Paid relocation jobs in France:
MTWO is a world-class end-to-end 5D BIM construction cloud management solution that connects all project contributors along with their processes and data – all on one platform.
MTWO facilitates virtual-to-physical construction planning with artificial intelligence while operating on the cloud. The result of all project contributors working and collaborating within MTWO is streamlined workflow, more efficient communication, and better-than-ever productivity.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mtwocloud.com/
About RIB Software
RIB Software SE is the global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity.
RIB endeavours to be the best partner of building and construction enterprises for digitalization and transformation. With offices in over 30 countries, 1000 employees and over 15,000 clients, RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
For more information, please visit:
The Inside Sales Executive works with the Business Development Managers and Sales Leaders in country to help develop and maintain favorable customer relationships that generate and increase sales revenue.
· Drive proactive new sales, renewals, and overall opportunity management.
· Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision-makers within each customer and territory.
· Work collaboratively with Business Development Managers and Sales Leaders to develop an overall account plan, which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
· Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships.
· Manage day-to-day customer and requests and undertake general administration duties.
· Develop strong knowledge of the MTWO product and leading industry trends through ongoing training and research.
· Act as a key resource for competitor analysis.
· Ensure accurate customer onboarding.
· Request/manage credit limits and payment terms for customers
· Manage opportunities/pipeline.
Knowledge, Skills, Certifications:
· Knowledge of: operational policies and procedures; customer service and sales probing techniques; and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
· Ability to: analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; research and solve complex multi-faceted problems; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; lead and mentor by example; maintain and promote good client relations, maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Skilled in: relationship building; English verbal and written communication; problem-solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
· 1-3 years professional sales experience preferred.
· Have experience of lead generation and cold call could be a plus.
· Customer service experience preferred.
· Highly motivated and results-oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to break down projects into smaller tasks.
· General understanding of technology solutions.
· General understanding of the AEC sector.
· Highly ethical.
· Positive and high energy; self-starter.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 40,000.00€ – 50,000.00€ per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Paris (75): Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
What is your current and expected salary?
sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Temporarily due to COVID-19