HubSpot Developer (relocation assistance)
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 04 July 2021
Our client is a global and prestigious investment management firm in Bahrain and one of the most-forward thinking financial institutes in the Middle East. Due to their growing success and expansion plans, they are now looking for a Certified HubSpot CMS Developer to join their fast-paced and high-performing team.
As a HubSpot CMS Developer, you will be responsible for:
Writing clean, efficient code according to best software development practices
- Undertaking quality control checks and testing for all web development projects
- Collaborate closely with the product and design team to ensure business and product goals are met and translated to technical delivery
- Lead all design and development of websites using HubSpot, including creating landing pages and email templates
- Support the marketing team with any marketing materials/ brochures on the website and interactive tools (for e.g. surveys)
- Optimising the websites to ensure then best possible user experience including mobile app, security etc…
- Ensuring that the website leads to greater lead generation and customer acquisition
To be successful on this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
At least 3 years’ experience working with HubSpot CMS
- Proven experience working with WordPress
- Proven experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with PHP programming is highly desirable but not essential
- Genuine passion for improving your technical skills and continuous learning
- Good knowledge of inbound marketing best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and a creative eye for modern web design
This is a unique opportunity to join a renowned, international organisation in one of the top 5 best places to live (as ranked by expats) in the world.
The role will be fast-paced and reactive so would suit someone who is looking for a challenge to further develop their frontend skills and act as a specialist in HubSpot CMS.
Please note that this role requires relocation to Bahrain and a tax-free salary, as well as relocation assistance is on offer. Please only apply if you can commit to relocation at this time.