HR Specialist, Finnish Speaker (relocation support)
Paid relocation jobs in Poland:
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future.
The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
Are you looking for opportunities to build your career in Human Resources? Are you interested in gaining international work experience? UPM’s Global HR Service Center in Kraków, Poland may be just the place for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic HR Specialist s to join our Reward & Career changes , Develop & Perform and Join team s at UPM Global HR Service Center located in Kraków, Poland .
UPM’s HR Service Center offers a wide range of administrative HR services for UPM operations all over the world. Our teams provide high-quality support in employee life-cycle administration, learning and recruitment processes.
HR Service Center is an excellent vantage point into the HR organization and processes of a large, global company, and a perfect place to take your first steps in your HR career.
Greetings from your future manager:
“In our international team, we are always looking for ways to develop and challenge ourselves to deliver a great service. We also laugh together, have fun, and always support each other. So, are you ready to jump onboard with us?” – Tuua, HRSC Team Leader
If you wish to get more insight about who we are, check out this video !
What you will do
- Support the local UPM units in various tasks related to recruitment, training or the employment life cycle
- Provide advice to employees and managers related to HR processes and policies
- Keep the HR data in Our Workday system accurate and up to date
- Participate in additional HR projects and initiatives with a possibility o f implement ing your own ideas
- In Join team you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of recruitment processes globally . You will be organizing kick off meetings with Hiring Managers, taki ng care of the candidates at all stages of the recruitment and managing hiring processes for selected applicants.
- In Develop & Perform you will be responsible for learning and development activities for UPM employees. You will be coordinating face-to-face and digital training sessions, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, making practical arrangements, managing participants, collecting feedback, reporting and verifying training invoices.
- I n Reward & Career Changes you will be responsible for performing various tasks related to employment life cycle administration and reporting . You will be maintaining the HR system related to employees’ personal, employment and compensation data, preparing documents, administering benefit processes, answering queries related to the HR system and employme nt.
Who you are
- You speak fluent Finnish and English (both mandatory )
- It is a plus if you can also work in a third language, in particular skills in German, Spanish , Estonian , Russian , Polish or French are valued
- You are comfortable working with various software and systems
- You demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- You ideally have previous HR experience or interest in developing in this area
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company’s values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Comprehensive onboarding: We systematically provide you with the knowledge you need to perform well in your role and to feel like a part of the team.
- Support with relocation to Krakow, as well as an attractive benefits package.
Are you interested? Please submit the application and attach your CV in English latest by 27.04.2021.
We appreciate you submitting the application at your earliest convenience, as we begin reviewing applications and con ducting the initial interviews already during the application period.
For support with submitting your application, please contact our Recruitment Team via email [email protected] or by phone + 48123999499.