HR Services Administrator (m/f) with German – Relocation package
Paid relocation jobs in Czech Republic
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries.
The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Administrators to join our growing Shared Services Centre. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees.
Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video
· Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers.
· Input, update and maintain all HR related data in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required
· Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Meet setup SLAs and KPIs
· Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the employee population. Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
· Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
What we offer:
· Unlimited contract
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Relocation package
· Public transport reimbursement
· Multi-sport card
· Meal Vouchers
· Employee referral program bonus
· Life insurance and pension plan
· Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
· In house canteen
· Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
· Corporate events and team events
· Possible internal and/or international growth
· Fluent in German and English
· Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience in Human Resources
· Knowledge of HR processes and systems
· Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
· Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work in changing environment
· 2 years of work experience in HR/HR Shared Service Center/ similar role preferred
· International work or study experience
· Other EU language is an advantage
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent.
As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.