Helpdesk B2B Japanese & English | Lucrative relocation package
Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht
Maastricht, The Netherlands
From € 2,355 per month – Full-time
Full job description
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Company result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
As part of Retail Service, XENTRY Support User Helpdesk is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software.
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Support User Helpdesk (UHD) are:
- Handle incoming work (email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance with regards to Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- (Higher) Vocational work- and thinking level;
- Fluent Japanese and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction (both B2B and B2C), preferably gained in a similar customer facing role
- Strong affinity with computers (Windows), including installation of software and configurations of networks;
- Affinity with automotive technology;
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements.
- As we believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. Therefore, we aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don’t hesitate to apply for the position.
Mercedes-Benz are well recognized as industry leaders in luxury service and high quality products, pushing the meaning of automobile excellence to new boundaries. You can trace the timeline of Mercedes-Benz all the way back to 1885 when Karl Benz invented the first automobile – cementing Mercedes-Benz a place in history.
We know what you’re thinking, over 100 years is a long time to be in the business. So what’s our secret? We constantly strive to find ways to balance tradition with innovation. Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center, Maastricht is no exception. For the last 20 years our aim has been to provide the best quality customer service not only in Europe but all around the world. But maintaining these standards would not be possible without all of the talented and motivated colleagues that contribute to the success of our company. That is why we are always looking for bright new sparks to join us!
For our Retail Service Department we are currently recruiting candidates wanting to work in and relocate to the beautiful city of Maastricht in The Netherlands.
Maastricht is a charming city in the south of the Netherlands – the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for travelling to other areas of the continent. Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting-pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multi-lingual community in which it’s easy to feel at home.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €2,355.00 per month
How to Applyindeed
- Company: Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht
- Location: Maastricht
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Helpdesk
- Tags: jobs offering relocation packages - paid relocation jobs europe - Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands - relocation jobs abroad
- Job expires in: 15 days
7 total views, 1 today