Head of Relocation Services
London E16, The United Kingdom
Full Job Description
Business Unit: Harrow Green
Location: London E16 2BZ
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
If you are currently looking for your next exciting career move and are interested in joining one of the largest commercial relocation companies in the UK, then this is an opportunity worth taking.
The Head of Relocation Services is a leadership role, fully accountable for the operations within their geographical area. This leadership role provides the right role guidance, direction and coaching to ensure their teams deliver a sector-leading service in operations and a continuously improving experience for customers to ensure we are the leading corporate relocations business.
As well as people leadership, you will be accountable for operational delivery including safety & compliance, premises & fleet, project and move management and customer service and satisfaction.
- Accountable for strong financial delivery through budgetary / P&L management. Maximising revenue through key account management and profit through controlling costs
- Compliant and effective procurement of goods and services to deliver return on investment
- Accountable for leading their teams engagingly, creating an environment where their teams are at their best and are empowered to deliver the right outcomes for their customers
- Colleagues feel recognised and valued for the unique contribution they make to the team and the business
- Lead their team in a customer-focused way, where every decision and action continuously improves the customer experience
- Put customers at the heart of everything we do, and we know what our customers want
- Build trusted collaborative relationships with other senior managers/leaders within the Restore group
- Exchanging ideas to improve performance across the business units and take every opportunity to promote Harrow Green within the Restore Group
- Experience of working at management level within the Relocations and Removals sector
- Motivational leader who inspires performance in others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Builds rapport and trusted relationships, where everyone works together to achieve shared goals.
- Takes ownership of their own and their team’s actions to achieve business goals.
- Strong commercial awareness and management of P&L responsibilities.
- Focused on outcomes and delivering the right thing for the customer and the business.
As the market leader in commercial relocation, Harrow Green undertake business and technology moves for customers of all sizes and sectors as well as corporate residential moves within the UK and internationally. We provide project and move management for agile and traditional workspaces as well as storage solutions and asset recycling to help with all aspects of relocation.
An Inclusive Approach
We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live.
We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible. We’re also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break.