Greek Speaking Customer Support Representative – relocation package
Paid relocation jobs in Hungary:
- Ref 113692
- Function Customer Service
- Location Hungary | Budapest
- Required language English, Greek
- Contract type Permanent
- Employment type Full time
- Closing date 30/09/2021
Would you like to work for a multinational company in an international environment with colleagues and clients from all over the world in Budapest which city has been voted the second best city in Europe in 2015?
If yes, you have found the job you are looking for!
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service.
The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
We are looking for an enhusiastic GREEK SPEAKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE to join our Budapest Call Center, and as a part of a team provide professional back and front office service function for our client’s project – in line with the contractual agreements.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• As a Customer Support Representative you will be the first contact of the customers – handling incoming phone calls and emails
• Handle end-user requests of the products
• Give accurate information to customers, who turn to you for technical or general help about the product, understand and investigates root causes of customer inquiries
• Keep the user informed and follow-up ongoing cases
• Involve your customers – realise and understand their needs, provide positive experience for them, maintain and improve customer satisfaction level
• Be proactive – identify deeper drivers of customer needs
• Don’t be afraid of some administration – record all the cases to the client’s tool, follow up your answered calls and emails
Our desired candidate:
• Fluent in Greek language and has conversational English language knowledge
• Loves helping customers, communicates clearly and has excellent problem solving skills
• Has a strong customer service focus
• If you have some experience in customer service that’s an advantage, but we will provide you with a professional training
• Pays close attention to the details
• Enjoys learning new things and develops – adopts changes easily and be flexible
• Confident user of MS Office package
If you join us we offer you:
• Coming from abroad? We help you with a relocation package
• Competitive salary, bonuses and cafeteria benefits
• Possibility to [email protected]
• Stable and international company background
• Multilingual environment, native colleagues from more than 25 nationalities
• Become a member of a friendly team – a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements
• Participate in a paid, professional training lead by our professional trainers
• Feel the good vibe in our company events or team building activities (Fruit day, Chocolate day, office massage, Christmas party, Charity cookie fair, Women’s day, Valentine’s day etc.)
• Opportunity for personal development and learning – You can develop and grow within the company as a member of our career program
• We ensure you central located fancy&modern office and casual dress code
Fore more information check us on Facebook too and watch our video!