Global Process Line Manager, Hydromet Technologies – generous relocation package
Paid relocation jobs in Utah:
Global Process Line Manager, Hydrometallurgy Technologies â€“ Salt Lake City Metro Area
Our client in the greater Salt Lake City, UT area, a company specializing in mineral processing technologies for mining and other industries, has an immediate opening for a full-time, direct hire Global Process Line Manager, Hydromet Technologies.
In this role, this person will be responsible for driving business by introducing our clientsâ€™ technologies into hydrometallurgy projects around the globe.
This individual will develop process line strategies and standards, identify opportunities to apply the technologies on projects, and provide commercial and technical expertise during all phases of a project from sales to engineering and commissioning phases.
They will also be responsible to develop and cultivate relationships with potential clients in collaboration with the internal sales group. Qualified and interested parties are invited to apply today!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Global Process Line technical ownership for Hydromet Process line, responsible for complete process line competitiveness and development.
- Maintain engagement with the existing stable of clients, and develop new relationships with clients that show the greatest probability of success
- Sales Forecast development in close collaboration with regions and other departments
- Provide technical process expertise through direct engagement with the clients via the sales teams
- Control promotional, marketing material and trade show participation
- Define clear R&D requirements and investments into new Hydromet technologies
- Develop global process line standards to be used by all regions and divisions
- Develop clear process line strategies covering all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Responsible for M&A activities in the process line
- Manage process line risks and liabilities, and approval of process line Process Guarantees
- Annual order intake for Hydromet related projects
- Evaluate competitiveness of current products within the Hydromet process line
- Technical expertise and evaluation of documents on projects
- Evaluate viability of new technology areas and markets
- Be aware of the project execution status relative to as-sold.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, & ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree Metallurgical, Process or Chemical Engineering â€“ Masters or PHD preferred
15+ yearsâ€™ experience with demonstrable progression in responsibility in laboratory / pilot plant, operations, engineering and technical consultancy roles
- Strong theoretical understanding of hydrometallurgical processes, especially leaching, precipitation and solution chemistry
- Strong commercial understanding of contract terms and conditions relative to the liabilities that they represent.
- Knowledge of flowsheets of key core areas of competence, but also of adjacent minerals (base metals, precious and minor metals) and technologies (heap leaching, pressure oxidation / leaching, CCD, impurity removal, SX-EW)
- Experience with or good understanding of pilot plant / demonstration plant operation, how to transplant ideas from a whiteboard or bench-scale test into a pilot plant, and how to scale up hydrometallurgical unit operations
- Solid understanding of where leach technology can be applied, the client companies who would benefit, and a personal network of the decision makers within those companies who can expedite their participation
- Sound knowledge of processing (operating) and capital costs of competing technologies, and metals economics in general
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Willing & able to travel globally in upwards of 15% annually
Our client offers a very competitive compensation package, profit sharing, outstanding benefits, and considerable career advancement opportunities.
A generous relocation package is also offered for out-of-area candidates. Qualified and interested persons are encouraged to apply today! (via link on page)
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations.
Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965.
And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism.
Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly ServicesÂ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners.
Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.