Global Mobility Specialist
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world.
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
For our corporate office in Timisoara we are hiring Global Mobility Specialist who will be in charge of all local and regional related activities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Provide support in immigration, tax and social security areas; with primary focus on immigration
- Works closely with Global Mobility Specialist based in HR GBS, Timisoara, Romania and Global Mobility Director, EMEA, based in Vienna, Austria
- Ensure immigration compliance of travelling employees into and within EMEA
- Prepare business visa invitation letters and all accompanying documents for employees who travel into and out of EMEA
- Prepare company documents required for work permit applications and review with the Global Mobility specialist and vendors, as required
- Main point of contact for immigration queries from travelling employees and managers
- Maintain good relationship with immigration vendor
- Prepare and update immigration knowledge documents
- Participate in and lead process enhancements
- Provide vendors and HR/payroll groups with data to handle global payroll calculations/reporting and tax return filings
- Manage input of data and output of reports from global mobility database
- Keep global mobility database and personal files up-to-date
- Assist with proper billing allocation of relocation expenses
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English – mandatory
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written; ability to provide close attention to detail, strong customer service and excellent teamwork
- Proactive working style, highly reliable, not hesitating to take ownership
- Must have ability to multitask, prioritize and operate successfully in a high volume, fast-paced, deadline driven environment, with frequent interruptions
- Problem solving skills – identify issues and potential resolutions quickly and effectively with managers, employees, attorneys, legal authorities, etc.
- Open-minded and able to relate to different cultures
- Willing to learn and grow
- Some experience in HR field is preferred
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Professional, modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Collaborative team
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.
Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process.
Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] .
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address.
Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.