Global Mobility Advisor MEU
Paid relocation jobs in Ireland:
Dublin, County Dublin
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You are a specialist in a process, workstream or area in Mondelēz International Business Services, working to support impeccable service operations.
How you will contribute
You will use your in-depth process and service knowledge in your area of expertise to ensure that service level agreements and obligations are met. As a co-owner of the development of standard operating procedures, you will drive standardization and simplification of processes.
In addition, you will provide input for training materials, ensure that standard operating procedures and data protection activities comply with Mondelēz International policies and the law, analyze and report on exceptions and offer recommendations for process improvements, and lead the sustainable continuous improvement process for the team.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Your specific process area
- Working in a shared service organization
- Being a good team player and influencing others
- Process design and mapping, and business requirement gathering experience
- Communicating effectively, applying interpersonal skills and taking initiative
More about this role
- Serve as mobility advisor as subject matter expert to stakeholders (HR Business Partners, TA Partners, Compensation & Benefits Partners, Line Managers), including research and analysis, in alignment with business agendas, Global Mobility policies, standards and procedures and without compromising assignee’s / mover’s experience
- Ensure that the administration of assignment, permanent transfer or localization packages, benefits, and perquisites adheres to Mondelēz’s Global Mobility policies, standards and procedures.
- Own and manage end-to-end process of an assignment or permanent transfers in partnership with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Advise, counsel and assist employees through the process and apply analytical, problem solving and counseling competencies. Act as central point of contact for employees at every stage of the process as well as internal stakeholders – regional and local HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits Partners and line management to ensure Mondelēz’s first-class quality standards and timelines are met.
- Pro-active communication is essential to this role to ensure understanding and commitment of all stakeholders involved in international moves. This includes consulting HR Business Partners/business line management and assisting them in the decision making, explaining costs projections, investigating specifics of tax and social security implications and making recommendations within the parameters of the Global Mobility policies and to ensure best and consistent practice is applied globally
- Prepares compensation recommendations for assignments (as required) and internal permanent transfers in line with Mondelēz ’s Compensation & Benefits’ philosophy.
- Conduct due diligence research and checks on immigration, tax, social security setup with external vendors to ensure correct setup and compliance with local regulations and requirements. Keeping up to date on tax, immigration and social security matters is critical to this role. It is important for the specialist to understand the impact of the changes to the assignees’ population and propose solutions to mitigate any impact.
- Close partnership with relocation vendor on immigration and relocation processes, anticipation of any challenges, identify efficient process/setup, adherence to local legislations and internal setup with employee’s experience in mind.
- Manage exceptions, including providing appropriate consultations and advice on any financial impact. All exceptions are to be discussed with Global Mobility Region Lead and managed in accordance to the exception process.
- Partnership with external and internal local Payroll partners on the setup of assignment payroll to ensure adherence to local legislations, assessment and resolution of issues and address/investigate any payroll queries from employees on their assignment payments.
- Close partnership with all Global Mobility colleagues on any cross regional moves. Act as EUROPE representative in any global projects/initiatives. Lead or actively participate in regional projects/initiatives.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury , Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo , belVita , LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Service Operations (Delivery)
Global Business Services