German Speaking Customer Support (relocation assistance)
Paid relocation jobs in Spain:
Department: Customer Business Operations & Administration
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Specialist
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Customer Business Operations & Administration
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small.
As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience.
Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
CREDIT & COLLECTIONS ASSOCIATE – NORDIC & ENGLISH SPEAKER
The role covers all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls.
This will be done through implementation of all Account administration, payment demand and Collection activities for sales through multiple revenue streams (NSO, ORS, XF and Direct).
There will be strong need for relationship building with customers, in country teams and in house billing and customer care teams.
- Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- To ensure debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis.
- To ensure all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled.
- To ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- High level of English and fluent Swedish.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a finance or accounts role
- Sap Experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work own initiative
- Financial & commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
- Committed approach to team work.
- Resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Partially paid Spanish lessons
- Work from home policy in place
- Flexible working hours
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.