German Speaking Business Developer – Relocation Support Provided
Paid relocation jobs in the United Kingdom:
German Speaking Business Developer – Relocation Support Given
£30,000 basic + Commission
We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Business Developer to join a fantastic company with excellent prospects in Nottingham, a very easy tram ride, a stone’s throw from Nottingham City Centre.
This is a truly exciting company to work for, and they are highly unique in what they do, as well as being an industry leader. This is not your average company – you will see why when you apply. This company office has a ‘Disney’ like feel, from their canteen to the gym.
As a German Speaking Business Developer, you will be on the front line of business development selling the products to small, independent retailers. This is an incredibly important job for the company, who has a huge volume of business in this region. It’s a challenging but rewarding position.
- Contacting retailers in the DACH region by phone – Talking to 20 decision makers every day. Phone based contact is the number one skill required for this role.
- The first call will be about introducing yourself and telling the customer you are going to send out a sample product
- Sending out sample products
- Researching new independent retailers to contact
- Following up on retailers once they have received the sample products
- Talking to the customer every step of the way until the sale is made
- Achieving a target of 4 new customers per month
- Full ongoing training and support is provided. The company want you to succeed in the role
The person they need:
- Fluent German speaker – you do not have to be a native speaker
- Sales experience! We are looking to speak to you if you have a passion for selling!
- The sort of person who loves spending time on the telephone
- Loves sales and enjoys working within a supportive environment – Relocation support given
- Desire to earn a good salary – salary is £30K per year plus commission
- Good listening skills – selling is listening!
- Desire to ask questions and understand the customer – this will help you in the job
- Inquisitive and curious
- High energy personality
- Doesn’t give up
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- German (preferred)