German speaking B2B Sales Support Agents for electric vehicle brand in Almere!
Almere, The Netherlands
working from home
Full job description
Start gaining sales experience in one of the first fully electric vehicle brands in the world and combine your passion for great service with your interest in living abroad!
Can you imagine spending your days providing the best possible service to your clients and work as a B2B representative for one of the first fully electric vehicle brands? Start your new career by joining their German speaking team in charming Almere!
We are assisting our client in their recruitment for German speaking candidates who wish to join their sales support team in Almere, close to Amsterdam. The workplace offers a highly multicultural work environment where you will be serving customers from the German market.
A typical day in the office
After a chat with your colleagues, you begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the inquiries of the clients. You will be supporting the B2B sales and communication department and at the same time providing remarkable customer engagement experiences for B2B customers and prospects. Assisting in attracting new customers and ensuring existing customers are supported at every step of their journey will be your daily goal.
The ideal candidate
- Is willing to relocate on short notice, or is already located close to Almere
- Has previous customer service or sales experience or a strong interest in the automotive industry
- Has great communications skills in German and English language (both written and oral)
- Is a great listener and has a passion for great service
A Sales Support Agent will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with a bunch of interesting conditions such as:
- Attractive salary and performance bonuses
- Flexible contracts: Fulltime or parttime (at least 20h per week)
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Health insurance, a pension plan and a referral program for extra bonuses
- An inital 1 year contract with the possibility to extend afterwards
- A flexible work-from-home structure (2 days from the office in Almere, 3 days from home)
- Transportation allowance
- A place in the brand-new office in beautiful Almere
- Relocation package to support you with your move, individually discussed to meet your needs
- Flexible start dates as soon as it is possible for you
Are you interested to find out more? Click apply and submit your CV in English!
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!