German Customer Support Specialist – Fintech (relocation package )
Paid relocation jobs in the Republic of Ireland:
Cork, County Cork
€28,000 – €32,000 a year
As a Customer Support Agent in a fintech industry you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as this role.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top payment processing brands!
Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service – Operational Beauty is one of Telus International (formerly Voxpro) core values will resonate with you, making you attentive, empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful team member, who supports external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues. Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to our community and going above and beyond in your day to day duties.
- Drive for Results – This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will go the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and part of your role in this project, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate and provide information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
- Resilience- You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure, there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure.
- Communication – You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all of our users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for strengthening the relationships with our users. You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
You are a perfect match to what we are looking for if you find yourself constantly striving for more and doing your best every day to achieve excellent results.
If interested in applying, please send an updated CV to [email protected] or reach out for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: €28,000.00-€32,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, County Cork: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
- Do you require Visa Sponsorship?
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- German (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19