Paid relocation jobs in Norway:
We aim to create a superb platform upon which to build and release TIDAL features using state of the art technology.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an international brand on a growing platform developed in Norway.
When applying, please include links to your open-source contributions as well.
- Strive to create the best possible product for our users
- Write beautiful code which is easy to understand and maintain, for others and yourself
- Care deeply about performance and accessibility
- Try to solve problems in the simplest way possible!
Key team responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the TIDAL Web/Desktop client
- Development, documentation, and maintenance of the TIDAL Web/Desktop platform
- Supportive role towards other teams using the TIDAL Web/Desktop platform
- Help analyze requirements and take part in implementation
- Stay updated on frontend technology
- Work closely with our domain and QA teams to deliver innovative and stable releases of applications
Skills we are looking for:
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or similar) and minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience writing tests (unit-, integration- and end-to-end)
- Good understanding of web standards
- Cross-browser development and debugging skills
- Knowledge about Electron, Node.js and functional programming would be considered as a plus
- Ability to solve problems successfully including being analytical and showing adaptability
- Interest in HiFi audio is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English as English is our company language.
What we offer:
Technology:¬†You will work in a tech-oriented environment with a team of talented developers who are passionate about technology
Our People:¬†Passionate colleagues in a unique culture and environment, working across borders
Opportunities:¬†Personal and professional development in an international company
Remuneration:¬†Pension, insurance, a competitive salary and other benefits such as subsidized canteen
Relocation:¬†We provide a relocation package for non-local candidates.
Our office:¬†Is centrally located in Oslo and within walking distance to public transportation, grab your morning coffee from the barista in the building, and have lunch on the rooftop terrace.
Diverse team:¬†Our strength is diversity, and we are proud to say that our company represents more than 30 different nationalities
Sharing ideas:¬†TIDAL tech talks and Show and Tell sessions in-house
Social:¬†We host intimate concerts in the office, and we have a summer/ Christmas party. We also have a microbrewery team that serves end- of-month beer at the office.
Square has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a majority interest in TIDAL. We want to be sure you are aware that even though Square has signed this deal and both companies are working toward closing, it does not mean that the acquisition will necessarily close. Certain factors may impact the timing of closing and it is also possible that Square may not end up acquiring Tidal. This role is contingent upon the closing of the acquisition. If the acquisition does not close, this role will not be filled.
How to ApplyApply online¬†HERE
6 total views, 1 today