Front Office Assistant Manager (Relocate to Australia)
Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia
Yulara, NT, Australia
Calling all Front Office Assistant Managers!!
Are you seeking a job where you can grow personally and professional within a supportive environment?
We are looking for true hoteliers who have guest satisfaction on their mind and understand the importance of this role within our Front Office team. You will be apart of the strong and supporting Front Office team which spans across out 5 properties, so when we say we have career opportunities we mean it!
Our resort is based in Yulara within the NT, Australia so you will need to relocate and live on site for this opportunity.
As you’re the backbone of our Front Office team on shift we require you to have:
- Opera PMS or POS Systems
- Solid experience as a Front Office Supervisor, Duty Manager and/or Front Office Assistant Manager within the past 5 years.
- Excellent Language skills
- Strong Financial skills
- Degree or Advance Diploma in International Hospitality, Hotel, or a related field
We have sponsorship opportunities for the right candidate!
What’s in it for you?
So Much! You’ll get discounted single accommodation, delicious on-shift meals, casual multi-hire opportunities and access to a staff pool, gym, and Residents Club. In your spare time you can explore the Red Centre and have genuine, enriching experiences in one-of-a-kind destinations.
- Residents Card giving you discounts resort wide
- Relocation Assistance Payment (up to $700)
- Rental Discounts, Vacation Bonuses & Resort vouchers after 1 year of employment
- Low cost of living (potential to save thousands per year)
What would life at Uluru be like?
As a Front Office Assistant Manager working onsite at Uluru, Ayers Rock Resort, you can knock off work for the day to watch a vibrant sunset over iconic and culturally significant landmarks. Come and join a family of like-minded adventurers, hungry for experiences that are just wow!
This isn’t just another job. This is an experience that’ll leave you with enough memories and trades experience to last a lifetime.
If you’re an eternal adventurer searching for jaw-dropping experiences, shoot your application through now!
- To be eligible to work at Ayers Rock Resort you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A National Criminal History Check is a mandatory step in the recruitment process.
- We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Job Type: Full-time