Front-End Developer for CleanMyMac (relocation support)
Paid relocation jobs in Ukraine:
We are looking for a proactive, result-oriented, tactful Front-End engineer to join our CleanMyMac web project.
If you want to work on the project with x10M of users, take part in task planning and elaboration, and directly affect the sales of the cool product – this position is a great fit for you.
CleanMyMac is all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster.
Just like it did on day one. At this point, the product has tens of millions of paid users.
We are a team of 6 people with one Front-end engineer among us.
Our perfect candidate is a team player with a product mindset, great communication, and ownership skills.
Together we will create well-designed web interfaces resulting in rich, intuitive user experiences, and deliver high-quality, modular code for complex web UI components and pages.
- Deliver high-quality, test-covered code to production
- Work on site performance
- Work on a site that uses a server rendering (Laravel) approach
- Work on the sites macpaw.com, cleanmymac.com, and cleanmymac.cn
- Support of marketing activities
- Writing of unit tests
- Improving the quality of the code in the project
- Review of pull requests
- Support an existing SPA project created with React
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- CSS animations
- Experience with Git, JS Frameworks
- Being able to test your own work and create a stable cross-browser experience
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass, Less, Stylus
As a Plus
- Experience with Webpack or other module bundlers
- Experience in creating personal projects (pet project) you launched from scratch (with all these technology selections, build configuration, etc)
- Experience with code review
- Work with multilingual projects
- Work with TailwindCSS
- Work with react-admin
- Experience in creating design systems
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies.
Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.