French Speaking Inbound Sales and Chat Advisor (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in The United Kingdom:
French Speaking Inbound Sales and Chat Advisor
Full Time Permanent
Location: Work From Home
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 7am – 6pm (rotational shift)
You must have a minimum broadband speed of 10mgbs and a private room at home to work. You will be required to use an ethernet cable and connect it to your home router.
As a French speaking Inbound Sales and Chat Advisor, we are offering:
· Salary between £8.65 and £8.91 per hour rising to £9.38 after probation plus potential bonus earning up to £7,800 (paid out up to £1,950 per quarter)
· If you are moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package, which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
· Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
· Fortnightly Pay!
· Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Inbound Sales and Chat Advisor overview:
· You will be receiving inbound calls and chat requests from customers who are inquiring about products and services.
· Applying your sales skills and knowledge to understand the customer’s business and requirements and upsell/cross sell our products and services to meet our customers needs.
· The ability to identify and convert Sales opportunities from general enquiries as well as Sales contacts.
· Ability to adapt to individual customer’s communication style and requirements
· You will have a keen eye for detail making sure the customers data collected from the inbound calls and chats are logged onto the CRM system correctly.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
· Provide valuable feedback on customer interaction to drive the business.
Successful Inbound Sales and Chat Advisors will have:
- Previous sales experience (a minimum of 6 months) with a good track record in upsell and cross-sell
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills including grammar and spelling
- Desire to succeed
- Strong initiative skills
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability
- Confidence to learn and work independently as well as part of a team
A bit about us…
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you have already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you are buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we are behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother.
But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff, as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Reference ID: Reference ID: Ado
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,700.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Quarterly bonus
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- French (required)