Executive Director – Senior Living: West Fork at Weatherford – relocation package
Paid relocation jobs in Texas:
Civitas Senior Living
Weatherford, Texas, USA
Add some passion to your career!
Civitas Senior Living is excited to announce the development of West Fork at Weatherford, a new Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Weatherford, Texas. West Fork at Weatherford is slated to open in August 2019.
The Executive Director is responsible to lead and direct the overall operations of the Community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations, and CivitasSenior Living policies and procedures.
Maintain excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meet the financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
What you need to be successful:
- Actively participate in and provide leadership for the community and its staff. Provide leadership to team members in the community through active coaching.
- Direct the management team to ensure the success of the Community including accountability for all areas of operations and meeting all financial goals.
- Participate and be accountable for oversight of all marketing and sales activities and results.
- Operate the Community in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and ensure the safety and security of residents and staff.
What we are looking for:
- Three or more years of experience in a leadership capacity in the senior living industry.
- Assisted Living Certification in the state of Texas.
- Proficiency in RealPage, Eldermark, Enquire or related software systems preferred.
- A career history of delivering results in financial management, including budget preparation, cash flow management, and analysis of financial reports.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about your future at Civitas Senior Living!
Civitas Senior Living offers competitive salary, commission and bonus structure, benefits and relocation package. Out of state candidates that match our preferred qualifications are encouraged to apply.