Embedded C++ developer – client offers relocation assistance
Paid relocation jobs in Colorado
Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company inÂ Denver, CO, USA
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
â€śCompany offers Meaningful innovation, Growth and Opportunity. It’s most Admired Company in Medical Products and Equipment since 2005â€ť
Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 8 years experience
- Must have experience with mission critical applications, preferably medical products or devices.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products.
- Skilled in developing technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Ability to use object-oriented systems composed of objects that communicate with one another using explicitly designed interfaces, an (OO) methodologies which may include OMT and UML.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of one technology or basic knowledge of several technologies.
- Possess proficiency in object engineering and applications development using object oriented (OO) tools such as C++, Visual C++, C#, etc.
- Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing hardware and software and/or electrical components, circuitry, processes, packaging and cabinetry for CPU’s and peripheral equipment.
- Work beyond routine nature of tasks, utilizing specialized knowledge and technologies.
- Individual must be team-oriented with excellent attitude and vision.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
AboutÂ Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company:
Company is one of the worldâ€™s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care.
Offering a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives