Developer Support Engineer – Dutch & English Speaking
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Salesforce is hiring experienced and passionate people to join our fast-growing Technical Support Team in Dublin.
You’ll be the first to react when a customer needs immediate technical assistance, wrapping our customers in a cloak of friendliness while you put out their fires with a flood of technical expertise.
The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic about technology and an outstanding and friendly communicator (written and verbal), they will be proactive about investigating intricate or technical concepts and helping others do the same.
They have a natural curiosity and enjoy solving puzzles, and are real team players who thrive in a collaborative environment.
Fluency in the Dutch language in addition to English is required.
- Own the complete end-to-end customer support experience
- Provide prompt, detailed analysis of technical challenges and business issues
- Provide customer satisfaction and deliver great experience
- Troubleshoot technical issues and Integrations, with Apex/VF/Lightning Web Components and Standard Salesforce Functionalities
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution – including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing guidance on recommended best practices
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base Articles both for internal and external audiences
- Open and continuous collaboration with your team to increase team spirit and team efficiency
- Customer-focused or previous customer-facing experience
- Degree or Diploma in Computing/STEM(Computing/STEM(Informatics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent) or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively prioritise, multi-task, and perform well under pressure
- Knows how/when to escalate customer issues as required
- Understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with other departments and management – Ability to work with different internal teams (other departments managements)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Language requirements: Must be fluent in English & Dutch.
- Role Location: Ireland (Dublin) and we can consider relocation support.
- Experience working in Technical Support
- Previous experience with Salesforce and its technologies
- Any official Salesforce Certification
- Familiarity with Trailhead or a Trailhead Ranger status
- CRM domain knowledge
- VisualForce and Apex knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and ANT
- Familiarity with Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers etc.
- Additional Language Proficiency a bonus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.