Developer | relocation to The Netherlands (Relocation assistance, EU citizens only)
Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands:
As a Front-End Developer at Coolblue you improve the user-friendliness of our webshop for millions of customers.
How do I become a Front-end Developer at Coolblue
As a Front-end Developer you work on the user-friendliness of our webshop for millions of customers. You enjoy working with the UX Designer to pick up stories.
You get energy from coming up with creative solutions and are happy to present this within the team.
You are also proud of your work and welcome all feedback. Would you also like to become a Front-End Developer at Coolblue? Read below if the job suits you.
You enjoy doing this
- Improving the user-friendliness of our webshop for millions of customers.
- Thinking about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes.
- Keeping an eye on the performance of the webshop and analyze how you can improve it.
- Helping colleagues and yourself through pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming.
- Making our webshop even a little bit better every day.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a BSc or MSc in for example Computer Science.
- You have 3 + years of experience as a Front end Developer.
- React experience is a bonus.
- Experience in one or more server side languages such as PHP or C# is a bonus.
- Working in a fast paced Continuous Integration & Deployment environment gets you excited.
- Working with Scrum/Agile working is second nature to you.
- You’re fluent in English
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- A flexible workplace. Work in the Netherlands where you like and meet your team a few times a month in our office in Rotterdam.
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- An awesome workplace. With freshly prepared meals, monthly TGIF drinks, epic Coolblue parties, and an informal, playful office space.
- 25 leave days. As long as you’ll promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- An office at the best possible location. It’s only a short stumble away from Rotterdam Central Station. Or a 2-minute walk.
- Relocation assistance, from a to z (Only if you have a European passport or live in EU)
- Dutch language courses. To help you become a Rotterdammert.
- An international work environment. With colleagues from places like Belgium, Spain, Australia, Mexico, and Italy.