Danish Agency Development Manager in Barcelona – 1590139667 (Relocation Package)
Paid relocation jobs in Spain
City Job Offers
As a member of the Google Team, you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google AdWords.
You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients’ Google AdWords campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
You will become a specialist advisor for Danish agencies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business.
It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Google AdWords customer base across EMEA.
You will be part of the largest Google AdWords team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Danish online marketing environment.
As the Google AdWords Agency Development Manager, you will be working on a portfolio of Danish marketing agencies, supporting them to acquire new advertisers for Google AdWords.
You will provide the management, analytical and strategic sales power required to drive new advertiser acquisition and overall business growth of Agency portfolios.
- Develop new business and maximize revenue growth with advertising agencies in market.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email, engaging decision makers at all levels.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell.
- Plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities within your agency portfolio.
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges.
- Consistently deliver against assigned target, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Agencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Danish
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 0-1 years of proven consultative sales or account manager role
- Basic understanding of all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, communicating, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value – not price
- Cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Google Adwords platform
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
- Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
- Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills, and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
- Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
- Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 30.000€ gross/year + up to 3.500€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Airport pick-up service
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
Office location surrounded by the sea