Customer Support Specialist- German speaking- Relocation to Ireland
28 310 € per year
Complete Offer Description
Customer Experience Specialist – German Speaking
Relocation to Cork, Ireland
Starting salary: 28,310
As a Customer Support Agent in a fintech industry you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible. In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger, a global team of amazing people and a strong brand that can change lives with our technology. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top payment processing brands
What We can offer You:
- Stable job – permanent employment contracts
- Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
- Achievable Bonuses
- Fast Progression and internal opportunities.
- International career – regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure – improve your spoken and written language skills
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Exciting Team events and social activities !
- Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based)
- Pension scheme
- Maternity and Paternity leave
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English and German
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a Call Center Environment.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
What we can offer you:
⧫ Stable job – permanent employment contracts, ⧫ Relocation packages for candidates moving from outside Ireland ⧫ Multiple bonuses: performance based, language allowance ⧫ Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes ⧫ Multilingual exposure – improve your spoken and written language skills ⧫ Inspiring and fun environment – our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our ‘relax’ and ‘play’ areas! ⧫ Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long ⧫ Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based) – we work with one of the best suppliers – VHI where you will benefit from a Professional Package ⧫ Bike to work tax relief ⧫ Pension scheme ⧫ Maternity and Paternity leave ⧫ Onsite Doctor ⧫ Subsidised Canteen
TELUS International recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all candidates must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
We passionately put our customers and communities first
We embrace change and innovate courageously
We grow together through spirited teamwork
At TELUS International Ireland, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From 28,310.00€ per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 28,310.00€ per year
- German (Preferred)