Customer Service Specialist – German Speaker | Relocation Supported
At a glance
Position: Customer Service Specialist – German
Primary location Terneuzen (NLD), Netherlands
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Fri, 10 Jun 2022
Job Number: R2033238
Join a team that’s passionate about creating and fostering partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn and collaborate. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
– Employing 36,500 individuals
– Across 109 manufacturing sites
– In over 31 countries
Our portfolio of products and solutions include:
Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes and profile formulations, window frames and high-efficiency lubricants.
Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives and lubricants, and more.
Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
Learn more about our partnerships, collaborations and innovations on LinkedIn (@Dow) or Twitter (@DowNewsroom).
Our customer service team an “empowered team” that manages the order portfolio of a defined set of customers with whom they build and maintaining strong relationships. Located at Diamond Center in Terneuzen (NL) – a recently constructed building designed to inspire 1,100 employees of over 50 different nationalities to bring innovative solutions to Europe, Africa, Middle East, and India – our team is passionate about helping our customers in the region and collaborating closely with functional partners (Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.).
By helping our customers compete and grow, we ensure our own growth and success. Do you see yourself becoming a Dow ambassador while exceeding the customer expectations and experience in an environment of inclusion, diversity, and integrity?
Stressing the importance of their role in shaping the experience of the customer
We make diversity and inclusion a priority—because sharing our perspectives and building on each other’s ideas will drive innovation.
Whether it’s a question or a doubt about a specific product, the first thing you will be asked to do is listen. What does your customer love? What keeps them awake at night? How can we to best meet their needs? What solutions can we provide? requests? With the aim of our tools and technologies and your excellent communication skills in German and English, you’ll be able to listen to their diverse perspectives, clear their doubts, coordinate their requests with the Dow Supply Chain and Logistics Teams, and find a solution to the customers’ challenges. Every day you will feel motivated by overcoming obstacles and managing conflict to reach agreements.
Also, you drive the following tasks:
- Execute the order entry process and take the ownership of the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers with a high degree of complexity
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses, applications, and service offerings
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, analyzing customer needs, and gathering market intelligence
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and implement solution
- Maintain service levels according to business priorities
- Differentiate between customer requirements and Dow capabilities
- Choose the best and cost-effective solution for Dow and our customers
- Impact the company’s success by helping determine the commercial strategies with our customers across multiple businesses
- Come up with sustainable solutions to make a positive impact in our road to 2050 carbon zero footprint
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification (Level 6)
- Being proficient in German and English
- Relocation Supported
- Sign in or create your account.
- Make sure your resume is accessible. Easily link your LinkedIn Profile to load your resume when logging into apply.
- What can we accomplish together? Apply to find out!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: 1,000,491.60Ft – 1,857,713.76Ft per month