Customer Service Representative – Spanish speaking
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Come and join our Customer Services team and provide commercial support. You will be responsible for interfacing with customers and internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool.
Your key deliverables:
- Handles inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties.
- Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton’s policies
- Complaint handling
- Coordination of delivery and billing.
- Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
- Excellent Spanish and English language skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Customer Service/Order Management/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Order Management systems and processes is preferred
- Basic command of MS Excel
- Continuous learning skills
- Proactive attitude for process improvement
- Improved time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional customer-orientation
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Experience with Business-to-business customers is preferred
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power.
That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEAJob Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No