This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Jul 2022
Customer Service Representative Multilingual Speaker | Relocation package
Full job description
Our Client was awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Our client believes in your potential. At their office, you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events ledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, and much more!What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- International and multilingual team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Various portfolios of internal&external training (1-month induction training, access to the e-learning platform, professional certifications
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
What you’ll do:
- Managing customers’ business needs over the phone
- Processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems
- Receiving and responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms, and conditions (by using our knowledge management resources)
- Helping with the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Contributing to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
- Assisting other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support our customers
- With excellent knowledge of at least two of the following languages: Slovenian/Croatian/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Romanian/Hungarian/Greek/Hungarian/Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish at C1 Level
- English C1
- Not afraid of facing new challenges or opportunities
- With an enthusiastic approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- First working experience would be an asset for us
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: 6,000.00zł – 8,000.00zł per monthApplication Question(s):
- Do you know at least 2 of the languages mentioned in the job offer + English at a fluent level?
- Are you willing to relocate to Krakòw, Poland?
- Do you have a work permit for Poland?