Customer Service Representative | German (incl. Relocation Package)
Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands
Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V.
We offer two different services for our customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system.
In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Do you enjoy working in shifts and being part of a dynamic environment? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles.
All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy working on a regular dayshift and do you have perfect writing skills? Don’t be shy and differentiate yourself by convincing us of your way to communicate.
- Excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken;
- Basic level in English (corporate language) and motivation to speak and improve it;
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction;
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day;
- Empathy and negotiation skills;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Computer literacy;
- Act as our Brand ambassador.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Lucrative relocation package: as our offices are situated in Maastricht, a relocation to the region might be necessary. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Working in a 24 hour shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance.
Working in dayshift with a competitive salary.
How to ApplyApply online HERE
- Posted by: relocationjobs
- Company: Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V.
- Location: Maastricht
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service
- Tags: jobs offering relocation packages - Paid relocation jobs in Europe - Paid relocation jobs in the Netherlands - relocation jobs abroad
- Job expires in: 20 days
149 total views, 28 today