Customer Service Representative – English (w/ relocation to Maastricht)
Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht
Maastricht, The Netherlands,
From € 2,355 per month – Full-time
Full job description
Our goal is to offer all our Mercedes-Benz customers outstanding customer service. It is not without reason that we stand for ‘The best or nothing’! We are looking for new, enthusiastic employees for the Customer Service team. Does that sound like something for you? Then read on!
At the Customer Service department, you are responsible for customer cases from start to finish. You are the main point of contact for the customer in question and an important link between them and the Mercedes-Benz group.
- An attractive salary with performance-oriented salary growth;
- Non-contributory pension plan;
- Initial one year contract leading to the prospect of a permanent contract.
- Company result-oriented bonuses.
- An environment where you feel like you can grow! We offer opportunities that enable you to develop yourself professionally.
- Of course, you also get 200 holiday hours (as well as an annual holiday payment), paid trainings, discount on our collective health insurance, travel allowance (even a free bike if you live nearby) and much more!
Having an affinity with Customer Service certainly helps, but we would not expect you to know everything! You will receive an extended paid onboarding period to learn how it all works and how to communicate effectively with our customers. In addition, it is important to us that you enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative department!
Furthermore, you should have at least the following:
- You have a customer-oriented, empathetic attitude. Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of our customers and deliver on our brand’s most important promise, “The best or nothing”.
- Active listening skills are essential in order to understand and resolve the needs of our customers in a timely manner.
- You are solution driven, with a proven track record in problem solving and explanations.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken at excellent level).
- Answering questions about Mercedes-Benz products and Mercedes-Benz related topics;
- Resolving complaints;
- Consulting with other departments within the Mercedes-Benz Group;
- This customer service position is on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is located in Maastricht – a charming city in the south of the Netherlands – the heart of Europe. The 1500 employees from 42 different countries ensure diversity and enrich our multicultural organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and high performance. We offer an excellent relocation package, which covers the travel and accommodation costs for the first six weeks, if you do not yet live in the Maastricht area.
Too good to be true? Not really! So what are you waiting for? Use the link to apply with your C.V. and cover letter in English. You can then immediately get started with our online assessment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €2,355.00 per month