Customer Service Manager (Relocation package to Cyprus)
Paid relocation jobs in Cyprus:
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a well-known and reputable high-tech company, specialized in the ICT Sector, is in search of a Customer Service Manager, who is interested in relocating to Cyprus, joining one of the most dynamic & energetic Team!
This role reports to the Communications & Customer Experience Director.
The job holder will be mainly responsible for providing excellent customer service to the team, whilst keeping the Department running in an efficient and profitable manner, ensuring loyalty and retention.
More specifically, the right incumbent would be accountable for:
- Maintaining and improving operations by monitoring system performance, while identifying and resolving problems
- Managing the work of the team and ensuring that all tasks are efficiently and effectively completed
- Contributing to setting the performance objectives always taking into account operational efficiency and customer experience
- Motivating, coaching and leading teams to ensure that individuals possess the skills and capabilities required to deliver team objectives
- Analyzing statistics and compiling accurate reports
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing customer service agents, while nurturing an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Helping team to achieve desired service levels and taking corrective actions per needed
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with multitasking spirit, in a high dynamic Team, which is growing rapidly.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the management of a Call Center
- Willing to Relocate to Cyprus, challenging new experiences
- Proven experience in managing teams of 25-30 employees
- Experience in telecommunications industry, would be highly appreciated.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and data driven problem solving skills
- Fluency in Greek and English Language (Oral and Written)
- Proficient in MS Offic e
What is offered:
- Competitive monthly gross salary
- Laptop & Mobile
- Attractive Relocation Package, under discussion
- Medical and Insurance Plan
- High Commission Scheme, around 2 Salaries
- Being part of an innovative team who provides safety, steadiness, within an International Environment, offering opportunities for further development and growth
#Empoweringtalent #WebelieveinTalent #ManpowerGroupGreece
ManpowerGroup Greece was founded in 1998. Our innovative workforce solutions and services are offered through the network of 3 offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Cyprus.
We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a wide range of skills and industries. Certified by the international quality standard ISO 9001: 2008 in the fields of sourcing, recruiting and temporary staffing solutions. Visit and learn more about ManpowerGroup Greece: www.manpowergroup.gr