Customer Service Agent – Social Media Japanese – Relocation to Berlin
Concentrix Services Portugal
Are you a real language talent? Start in English-Japanese Support now!
Are you checking your profile daily on one of the largest social media platforms out there, and do you love selling marketing solutions?
We are currently recruiting for a Japanese Speaking Sales & Marketing Agent (m/f/d) to work with one of the biggest social media platforms in the world. In this role, you will be a crucial member of the marketing sales team with responsibility for:
· Analysing marketing campaigns on behalf of your customers.
· Providing campaign feedback and recommendations.
· Helping your customers to reach their advertising goals while improving their budget spend.
· Representing the social media platform and its products.
· Building strong relationships with your clients.
· Carrying out digital campaigns on behalf of your client and monitoring success.
· Identifying campaign trends and escalating challenging developments at an early stage.
· Highly motivated with strong work ethic.
· Strong sales-orientated attitude, entrepreneurial thinking and ‚go the extra mile attitude.
· Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
· Fluency in JAPANESE and very good command of English at least B2 level.
· Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a Plus.
· University degree in marketing or any other relevant fields is a Plus.
· Fulltime valid working visa for Germany is required – no student visa.
· Temporary Work at Home in Germany (relocation to Berlin will be required at some stage).
· Monthly Salary of €2500 Gross.
· Monthly Performance Bonus Up to €625 Gross.
· €800 gross Sign-On bonus* (one-time payment) for hires between 15. July and 16. August
· Monthly shopping card for your most favorite partner shops.
· Relocation package** of up to €1500 once relocated to Berlin.
· 4 weeks virtual training (paid) & ongoing coaching.
· Exciting team events when returning back on site.
· Working in a diverse team from all over the world.
· Work Council that cares for you.
· We will provide you with all related equipment such as computer, screen and headset.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in a diverse,
multi-cultural, global business; where you will have the opportunity to work at home (for a period of time), take advantage of excellent learning, development and career opportunities as well as become part of a highly professional and fantastic team.
Do not miss this great job opportunity and apply now.
** T&C’s apply. For more information, please contact your point of contact from the Talent Acquisition department.
Customer Support; Contact Center; Japanese; Operador de Call Center; Assistente; Japonês
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 2,500.00€ – 3,125.00€ per month
Temporarily due to COVID-19