Customer Care Specialist with Lithuanian (Relocation package to Czech Republic)
Paid relocation jobs in Czech Republic:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Customer Care Specialist – a customer-focused individual who serves as the primary resource for customers contacting the Information Center regarding medical products and services.
Medical Customer Care Specialist utilizes his/her healthcare experience and product/disease state training to effectively and consistently communicate specific product and/or disease state information via e-mail and other written/digital communication.
The variety of subjects handled is extensive (e.g., product information, pricing, patient education materials, product quality complaints, adverse experiences and more).
Medical Customer Care Specialist utilizes excellent communication and organizational skills while working independently in a call center environment.
They should be able to build rapport with customers, both internal and external, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, while responding to customers’ inquiries.
Additionally, the Medical Customer Care Specialist may contribute to outbound initiatives, making contact with customers to clarify information received on non-phone inquiries.
- Evaluate, respond to and/or escalate phone and non-phone customer inquiries as appropriate.
- Provide product and disease state information covering both on and off label information within the guidelines of Standard Responses
- Provide world-class customer service and immediate resolution to inquiries
- Effectively and consistently communicate messages, product information and/or specific offers to physicians, health care staff and/or consumers via email, digital, written and/or occasional outbound phone communication.
- Comply with all industry regulations including adverse event and product quality processes
- Manage all assigned project work in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product, medical, disease and industry information
- Obtain pertinent customer information and record customer interactions in appropriate systems
- Interact with team members to manage a broad number of products, medical and business issues and share best practices
- Handling sensitive and/or confidential business and medical information
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
We will help you with all needed trainings, support and knowledge to provide the best possible support for our customers over the phone or mail/chat.
We expect from you:
- Willingness to learn and grow with company, career growth is possible
- Work in a team
- Willingness to deal with different situations and different types of customers
- English on conversational level and proficient Lithuanian
- Previous experience in customer sphere will be a great advantage
- Knowledge of medical and clinical terminology is preferred
- Experience providing medical information and customer service to healthcare professionals over the phone or via written communication preferred
- Experience within a regulated area which may include quality, safety or other similar area and a working knowledge of Medical Communications/Information is desirable.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed customers
Company offers you:
- Interesting job in one of the leading healthcare services companies in the world
- Initial and ongoing professional trainings and career opportunities
- Full-time employment contract
- Work from home, but you should be located in Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses, paid overtime and benefits
- International environment
- Relocation package to Czech Republic
We look forward to hearing from you!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.