Customer Advisor for Pandora – Paid Relocation to Athens, Greece
Paid relocation jobs in Greece:
Do you speak English fluently and have excellent communication skills?
Our client connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities.
The client represents the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for social media.
04/10/2021, 07/10/2021, 15/10/2021, 25/10/2021, 02/11/2021
– You need to arrive in Greece 7 working days before these date.
Customer Service Representative
You will need to have funds in order to support yourself for your first month in Greece ( €800) as you won’t receive your first salary until the end of the month.
– 1.045€ gross, (€825,55 after taxes) per month
– Bonus up to €200 (€158 after taxes) apart from the salary
Total amount: €983,55
The cost of living in Greece is significantly lower than in Ireland. As well as rents and property prices, groceries, restaurants, transportation and utility bills will all work out cheaper.
What your responsibilities will be:
· Receive high volume of inbound phone calls, emails and some chat from existing customers
· You will be expected to guide customer in solving issues
· You will be expected to gather rapport on details about the expectations and needs of the customer.
· You will be expected to create a tailored session to help the customer utilize the device
· You will be expected to ask discovery questions to understand the customer needs.
· You will be expected to make an educated suggestion of a product that meets the customer needs
· You will be expected to place the order and advise about the next steps.
· You will be expected to understand from probing and investigation what the customer needs
· You will take the necessary actions to arrange the Return
· You will educate the customer about the Next Steps
· Fluency in English
· Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
· Computer knowledge/tech savviness
· Resourceful, able to multitask
· Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
· The company will provide you the flight ticket to Greece and upon your arrival a taxi will collect you from the airport and drop you to the hotel, where you are going to be accommodated for up to two weeks (all paid by the company).
· They will support you to find an apartment or room to rent. Real estate agent’s fee is covered by the company.
· They are going to arrange all the documents you need so as to apply for a tax and insurance number & to open a bank account
· Numerous benefits and discounts
· Full training by certified instructors
· Professional growth & development opportunities
· Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
· Free online Greek language courses
· State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
If you think that you may be interested to hear more information about this position, please apply with your updated CV and one of our experienced recruiters will call you within 24 hours.
Reference ID: IRE8
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift