Contracts Lead with Italian | Relocation assistance
Prague, Czech Republic
As a Contracts Lead you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Procurement contracts to purchase goods and/or services for various sites and business lines. You will own a portfolio of agreements and have a very close interaction with internal clients and colleagues and also external suppliers. We communicate via emails, chat or over the phone and there are also possibilities for business trips to customer side. Therefore, enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
The main accountabilities within this role are aligning with end users, selecting and negotiating with suppliers, analyzing results and supporting creation of contracts and relevant administration. .
Come pursue a career in the Procurement Department of ExxonMobil Czech Republic.
WHAT WILL BE PART OF YOUR ROLE
- Interaction with internal business clients to clarify requirements, agree on procurement tactic, address queries and issues
- Negotiate Terms & Conditions
- Develop procurement plans
- Prepare tenders, request for quotations, sealed bids, conducting reverse auction events and related duties
- Develop contract and commercial terms
- Contract design and input in ERP systems to promote high transaction management efficiency (i.e. ordering, payment)
- Conduct functional reviews as required with Tax, Law, and other functions
- Execute procurement strategies developed by Category Specialist and interact with Regional Procurement groups as needed
- Supplier relationship management within portfolio, including, monitoring, evaluating and reporting suppliers conformance with contract metrics where applicable
- Identify opportunities to reduce spot orders and / or consolidate contracts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Min. Bc. degree – preferably in Economics / Finance/ Business
- Procurement / Commercial experience is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and ability to build influential relationships at all levels
- Fluent Italian speaker
- Strong ownership and ability to work independently
- Able to negotiate and interact with Suppliers and Clients
- Disciplined process execution and customer service focus
- Proficient with MS Office, knowledge of SAP or other systems will be an advantage
WHAT ELSE AWAITS YOU
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more!
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!