Connected Mobility Support Specialist | German-English (incl. Relocation Package)
Paid relocation jobs in Netherlands
Mercedes me is a modern and exciting platform/service, which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected way.
We support this platform on a global scale.
The atmosphere within our young Connected Mobility Services department can be described as informal, supportive, international and dynamic.
Our team embodies an adaptive and adhocracy culture and our effectiveness is based on team spirit, transparency, engaging in proactive feedback and taking ownership.
We offer a helping hand, troubleshooting incoming support requests, incidents and problems.
All related to the ‘connectivity’ between our vehicles, apps and other products.
Because of the high quality support we provide on a daily basis, continuous developments in technology and the broadening of our services and products, we are expanding rapidly!
This is why we are scouting for talents like you.
Our comprehensive initial training will warm up your engine and give you the grip you need to carry out your job successfully. We will accelerate any ambition and join you at the steering wheel, driving your future together.
We are there for you during the pit stops, supporting you whatever direction you wish to take. Gear you up for success; calibrate your skills and competencies and continuously improve your talents and strengths.
You can become a Technical Service Representative if you
- have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”.
- possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- are very fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
- are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- can handle interaction between tools and support systems
When maintenance is needed
In your garage there are various boxes on multiple shelves, filled with all required tools to enhance your performance day by day.
These boxes contain:
- an attractive pay
- a competitive performance based salary growth
- result oriented bonuses
- a holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- 200 vacation hours
- collective health insurance at discounted rates
- “Employee Car Program”: discounts on new or used Daimler brand cars
- lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for the first arrival, housing fee & moving costs.
- Social Activities: It is ensured that you also have fun with your co-drivers after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like sports, language courses, cooking workshops, dance courses & Friday night drinks