Client Success Specialist, Dedicated (Relocation assistance to Dublin)
Paid relocation jobs in the Republic of Ireland:
As a Client Success Specialist you will communicate directly with clients, primarily through email and phone, and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a flawless experience with Indeed from the beginning.
If you get passionate about delivering outstanding, memorable “WOW’ experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and return on investment from Indeed by monitoring and analyzing trends on the account.
- Become an Indeed product specialist, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry specialist, thoroughly explain Indeed products & services, and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Conduct online presentations on product and campaign performance to clients
Who You Are
- 1/2+ years experience in B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, servicing internal or external customers or retail customer service.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the drive to engage clients on new products and features.
Relocation assistance as well as personalized moving support will be provided for this role for international applicants who have the right to work in Ireland.
Who we are
Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
Dublin 36,000 – 49,000 EUR per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/