Business Intelligence Analyst III – relocation assistance
Paid relocation jobs in Texas:
Location San Antonio, TexasSecondary Locations San Antonio,Texas;Job ID R0034108Date posted Jun. 04, 2019
- Gathers business requirements by defining the business problem and data requirements.
- Utilizes basic knowledge of multiple data structures and sources to support the development and implementation of decision support solutions, which may include data visualization, business intelligence, or data collection.
- Develops basic business knowledge of the functional area and processes.
- Develops innovative approaches to address business problems and solutions.
- Partners with IT to support the alignment and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, or a related field required; 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Up to 2 years experience in data management or information technology function.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be required.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Degree in Computer science, MIS, Math or Data Analytics
- Exposure to Tableau or SQL
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 06/09/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.