Branch Operations Supervisor – Relocation to Munich, Germany
32 000€ – 33 557€ per year
We’re a fast-growing digital company taking the travel industry by storm. We started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal in 2013, and have since become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 1.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 40 locations across Europe. We’ve been recently chosen by the Financial Times as the #38 fastest growing company in Europe and #2 in the Travel sector. We’re also a tight-knit group of friends who love spreading the travel bug. And guess what — we’re hiring!
We’re looking for travel enthusiasts with a passion for guest service in our location in Munich. You’ll be the face of our company, ensuring an outstanding level of customer service, maintaining our fleet of campervans in top condition, and taking ownership of all issues that need to be managed to ensure smooth operation of the depot.
What you’ll do:
- Handle incoming reservations, organize check-ins and check-outs, and coordinate the team’s activities;
- Training, supervising, and coaching your team;
- Taking care of the fleet, logistics, and making sure our campervans are maintained in top condition;
- Control workforce planning, manage stock and local suppliers;
- Handle complaints, emergencies, and any local issue that may arise to make sure operations run smoothly;
- Assisting in reselling campervans, preparing and showing them to prospective buyers.
Who you are:
- You have work experience in Hospitality, Rent-a-Car or Customer Service environments;
- You’re fluent in English (mandatory) and German (preferable);
- You’re eligible to work in Germany, have a valid driver’s license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory);
- You’re available for flexible working hours (mandatory);
- You’re a responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon;
- You’re well-organized and you’re good at solving problems.
What we offer:
- Monthly, annual and overtime bonuses
- Relocation package as well as a German language course
- Competitive package including performance bonus and book free road trips Europewide (subject to availability), with 26 paid vacation days.
- Being part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where you make a difference
- Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you
- International mobility and career opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 32,000.00€ – 33,557.00€ per year
- Team management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Permit B (Required)