Bilingual Sales Representative – French-English (Excellent relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Ireland:
- French (Required)
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
As a Bilingual Sales Representative – French-English at TTEC we know you are results-oriented, problem solvers, target-driven and ambitious.
We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional sales experiences to customers for our multinational technology client in Dublin, Ireland.
Are you looking for growth in your career or need an opportunity to build a Sales career in a technology company? If so then you are in the right place. Join TTEC in Dublin.
For your safety and the safety of our employees, all recruitment will be virtual.
And initially, this will be a work from home position, with the intent that the role will then be in our Dublin facility.
All candidates must be Dublin residents or have the ability to relocate to Dublin on a moment’s notice.
As a TTEC Sales Professional, you’ll enjoy
- Competitive annual base salary plus commissions
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- Onsite Kitchen (yes when return to our site… it’s pretty swanky)
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields and throughout 17 countries
A Day in the Life
You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospect’s business needs, wants and challenges.
You will interact with business decision makers and C-Level personnel within corporate and enterprise sectors.
You will interact via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our clients cross-platform browser can benefit them.
As a business partner for Field Sales Representatives, you’ll work in close collaboration with them, Regional Marketing and with Partners to identify priorities and the best engagement strategy.
And to be Successful You’ll
- Be an active listener while communicating with the customer on phone calls and refrain from personal distractions such as side conversations or cell phone use.
- Generate sales leads to identify new business opportunities and drive pipeline
- Develop accounts to grow your client database
- Provide prospective clients a broad overview of business solutions
- Generate meetings for discovery and follow-up meetings for technical sales opportunities
- Confirm Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria before handing off leads to Field Sales Representatives
- Complete the required activity levels daily with the goal to have conversations conducted and meetings established
- Utilize, document and be an expert in Vector (CRM)
- Build customer relationships, learn about their business needs and position new products to upsell/cross-sell
- Periodically meet and collaborate with Field Sales Representatives, Partner Managers and the Regional Marketing manager
What you bring to the table
- Exceptional bilingual verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- B2B Sales Experience is Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the marketing technology and/or digital advertising industry
- Target-driven and have a total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.
We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams.
We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic self at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
Accepting digital applications and TTEC has a complete virtual hiring process for your protection and the protection of our employees. Apply online to connect with us.
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place