Bilingual Sales Representative – Finnish-English – Relocation to Dublin
Paid relocation jobs in the Republic of Ireland:
As a Sales Representative at TTEC in Dublin, Ireland, you’ll be handling business development as an ambitious, results-oriented problem solver. We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional B2B sales experiences for customers of our internationally renowned technology client.
For the safety and security of our employees and our candidates, all recruitment will be virtual. Initially, this will be work from home position in the Dublin area. All candidates must work from home (and yes absolutely relocate) in Ireland due to payroll and benefit requirements.
As a TTEC Sales / Business Development Professional, you’ll enjoy
- Competitive annual base salary plus generous commission or performance-based bonus program depending on your
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology and sales techniques and access to other continuing educational programs such as our award-winning TTECU with 1000s of free courses and tuition assistance
- Private health/medial insurance, dental plan, and eye care reimbursements
- Private pension and life assurance
- Onsite kitchen (yes when we return to the site… it’s pretty swanky)
- 20 annual leave days, 9 statutory days entitlement
- Significant rapid career growth opportunities here and across the globe
What you’ll be doing
This is a B2B sales role including inbound, outbound, and email communications with customers and prospects. We do hire various levels of sales where the customer you are servicing could be small to medium size business supporting cloud-based technology up to advertising agencies / c-level business contacts uncovering ways to help them strategically grow their business and revenue base.
Why You? What you bring
- Exceptional verbal and written bilingual communication skills in both Finnish and English
- Currently reside in Ireland, preferably Dublin
- Strong user understanding of cloud-based software and/or search engine marketing
- Related and demonstrated sales experience; 1+ years, some roles require 2+ years
- Active listener and ability to hone in on sales cues
- Self-motivated and driven to meet or exceed goals
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams.
We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic self at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For the safety and security of our employees and our candidates, all recruitment will be virtual.
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finnish (Required)