Bid Consultant with German (Relocation bonus)
Paid relocation jobs in Poland:
Working from home or at the Wrocław/ Gdańsk office
We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software.
We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL).
In every relation, we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win-Win solutions. We create an informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor.
Your opinions are welcome because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win-Win is our central philosophy, and this holds for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers, and shareholders.
The Bid Consultant is a senior member of the bid team, working with Sales leads and subject matter experts to produce effective proposals that win new projects with existing and prospective clients.
The Bid Consultant will work with SMEs, Bid Coordinators and Bid Writers in managing and developing a customer focused proposal in line with industry best practices. The Bid Consultant will be lead key review meetings, content sign off, document production, submission and win/loss reviews.
- Facilitation of opportunity qualification meetings with sales, technical, services, project, delivery and commercial contributors and stakeholders at the beginning and throughout the bidding process
- Analysis, decomposition and preparation of requests for information, proposals and quotations to facilitate efficient qualification and effective distribution of responsibility to contributors
- Leadership of the bidding process, including strategy formulation, development of win themes, storyline development, solution development and cost/risk calculations by facilitating efficient consensus between stakeholders and communicating clear guidelines to contributors
- Ensuring appropriate governance is applied to the bidding process, including periodical reviews of the content, progress against the bidding plan, revision schedules and submission of the completed bid
- Accountability for the quality of the bids submitted, in terms of content, structure, relevance, clarity, conformance, persuasiveness, format and accessibility
- Re-purposing and translation of bid materials to presentation formats to support invitations to present that occur from time-to-time as part of the bidding process
- Upon contract award, transfer of bidding materials and artefacts to the delivery teams in the form of a structured, comprehensive process of knowledge transfer
- Maintenance of ordered, up-to-date records relating to the frequency and performance of bids across a variety of systems, including knowledge sharing, content management, customer relationship management and collaboration systems
- Ensuring appropriate customer, stakeholder and contributor feedback is gathered for each bid, whether won or lost, to contribute to and promote ongoing process analysis and improvement practices
You are the one if:
- You can take the leading role in the creation of compelling bids and tenders, working with specialist resources and sales leads to produce winning proposals
- You have a keen eye for detail and an ability to infer requirements that are not explicitly stated
- You possess project management skills in the creation of bids and firm management of all team members in a bid team to meet produce high quality within tight deadlines
- You are able to abstract complex technical concepts such that they present business value to stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience of working in large bid teams and coordinating responses from multiple contributors to develop a consistent single document
- German language at an advanced level (minimum C1)
- English language at a communicative level (minimum B2) is desirable
Why you should join us:
- You will be shaping bids for blue-chip organisations, offering them solutions to fulfil their business needs
- Your work will be varied and fast-paced and you will establish close working relationships with people throughout our business.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
What we can offer:
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent