B2B Sales Specialist with Hungarian – Relocation to Bulgaria
Full job description
Sofia is the largest city and the capital of Bulgaria, and the 15th largest city in the European Union with a population of 1.3 million. Sofia is a cosmopolitan city of different nationalities and cultures. They elegantly coexist in the historic downtown, which has become a kind of open-air museum with preserved remains of ancient civilizations, along a thriving modern city. The climate of Sofia is temperate continental and is protected from strong winds by the mountains that surround it.
For the convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer our Relocation support! We have a dedicated Relocation advisor that will support you on the process. Our package includes:
- 10 nights in a city center hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Advance payment
- Support in finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number
We are growing!
Our client is a well-known professional network platform that helps users build and engage with their professional network. They can access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your book of business leveraging various tools and processes
- Manage existing and new relationships with current accounts to grow revenue in strategic product areas.
- Educate clients on their opportunities and translate their marketing goals and objectives into actionable strategies.
- Achieve quarterly based client goals
We look for:
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Previous experience on a sales position is a must
- Being comfortable to do outbound campaigns and negotiations
- Strong computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Experience in marketing will be considered as an advantage
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Paid training
- Standard working time Monday-Friday
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Holiday pay
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Budapest: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)