Audio Visual Systems Designer/Estimator – RELOCATE
Relocation jobs in South Carolina
Full-time $70k – $90k
If you are a Audio Visual Systems Designer/Estimator with experience, please read on!
The Audio Visual Systems Designer/Estimator will possess a great combination of customer communication skills, technical skills, and mentoring abilities.
Responsibilities include partnering with our experienced sales professionals to design integrated mission critical and high profile integrated audiovisual, videoconferencing, broadcast systems and performing site inspections for quality control / quality assurance measures of installation work.
Successful candidate needs good communication skill set to interface with clients, architects, contractors, and company staff.
Daily challenges include determining and understanding our clients’ culture of use for audio visual systems and workspace requirements and applying leading edge technologies to meet those requirements. Some travel is required with this position.
***THIS IS A RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY TO GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA***
What You Need for this Position
-At Least 10 Years Experience-
• Providing turnkey solutions on time, within budget
• Experience with large scale labor and materials estimating
• VTC certification a plus (exp required)
• DSP certification a plus (exp required)
• AVIXA (InfoComm) CTS-D highly desired
• AutoCAD/Visio experience desired
• D-Tools experience is desired
• Documented experience in AV industry standards and design principles, current and emerging AV technologies, networked AV and control systems, audio and video teleconferencing systems, AV capture/storage/retrieval systems, network streaming and digital signage solutions, building design, construction, and project management principles.
• Proven ability to interact with all levels and departments including corporate project stakeholders, associated design disciplines, and construction/system integration contractors.
• Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Utilization of computer-based word processing spreadsheeting software programs such as Microsoft Office suite software programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
• Develop Bid Specifications
• Project Estimate and Proposal Peer Reviews
• BS degree in electrical or electronics engineering or related field.
• Proven working experience in commercial Audio Visual systems engineering and installation services
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Can Pass a Drug Screening (valid prescriptions are acceptable)
What’s In It for You
• Opportunity for Growth
• Medical Packages; Heath, Dental, & Optical
• 8 Paid Holidays
• 64 hrs + PTO (PTO is accrued overtime)
• End of the year Bonus
So, if you are a Audio Visual Systems Designer/Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Electrical Engineering