Audio Director (Relocation Assistance)
Paid relocation jobs in Sweden
Arrowhead Game Studios
Arrowhead is going to raise the level of quality of sound and audio design in the games industry! We are on the lookout for a leader to join us in our quest in becoming the best!
Each team member at Arrowhead is passionate about making a kickass effort in order to create great games. To achieve this, we believe it is important to have dedicated, friendly and helpful people around you. We offer a driven and creative environment where small cross-disciplinary teams work tightly together to provide next generation game play experiences.
As an Audio Director at Arrowhead your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead and coach our audio team in creative direction;
- Communicate the audio vision to our team by using all visual and audio references that might be needed;
- Work to ensure a AAA, next gen quality of our project audio design is achieved;
- Identify technical audio needs and cooperate with our Tech Team when necessary;
- Coaching team members to foster artistic and technical development;
- Determine project resource needs for the audio team and manage outsourcing;
- Represent Arrowhead in external business relationships;
- Achieve a distinct style for the project by working with game direction;
- Collaborating with VO team to implement recorded actors;
More about you
Are games a true passion for you? Are you driven by greatness? We’re counting on it. If you have a honed sense of audio quality and love spreading your knowledge, then you will enjoy working with our sound designers.
We work to inspire a kickass environment for our developers and that means working hard, taking personal responsibility for your teams deliveries and shooting for the starts!
Is creative direction and leadership the next step for you? Do you tick these boxes?
- 7 years’ experience in game development, preferably in action oriented games;
- Experienced at least one full production cycle, preferably shipped several video game titles;
- Strong technical skills and a good understanding of how games are put together and developed;
- Strong technical skills and a honed sense for sound and audio design;
- Experience of mentoring and coaching game developers;
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
Scope: Full-time 40 hours per week and permanent position. Relocation aid is offered for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! Please always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio when applying.