Algorithm Tech Lead (relocation to Canada)
LeddarTech – Envision the road ahead!
LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It’s a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
Applied research, algorithms design, development (60% – 70%)
- Conduct literatures surveys, prof of concepts and full product-oriented algorithms research
- Design block level Python reference code
- Plan and design test metrics and evaluation methods to the algorithms
- Has a global understanding of perception tools development and contribute to it
- Perform design reviews and knowledge sharing
Technical team leading (20%)
- Take technical responsibility team deliverables’ quality
- Support and hands-on mentoring to team members
- Work plans and milestones/deliveries tracking
- System level design
Organization development responsibilities (10-20%)
- To attend to relevant meetings needed in his position
- Organize tasks/work with other Leddartech groups
The ideal person for this job will have
- PhD or Msc in Electrical Engineers / Computer Science / Physics
- Relevant field of research / projects
- Proven experience in algorithm development and innovations in the fields of robotic and ML
- Proven abilities to lead people, technical teams and task forces in the entire cycle of research and algorithm development, from the state-of the art papers to a working product
- Robotic and machine learning algorithm development
- Lead few researchers, technical teams and task forces in the entire cycle of research and algorithm development, from the state-of the art papers to a working product
- DNN training experience
- Python coding
- Team playing and team “maker”
- Hands on mentoring
- Abilities to cooperate with other groups and customers
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!