Full-Time Airbnb Customer Support Specialist – French Speakers (relocation package)
Paid relocation jobs in Ireland:
Telus International Ireland
Temporarily remote (COVID-19)
Number of positions for this role
Full Job Description
About TELUS International
This is a unique opportunity to join Telus International and be part of the team that really makes a difference.
Our clients are amazing and world leading in delivering beautiful customer experiences.
You will get to work with smart and genuine people, in a friendly and multicultural environment that motivates you to give the best of yourself and help you to build a career.
Your chance for success doesn‚Äôt necessarily depend on your education or your previous experience, and this is what we love about Telus International.
We can offer a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company.
We believe in supporting talent and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed .
Our Partnership with Airbnb gives you a unique opportunity to become a part of the global team that focuses its attention on positively impacting the experiences that customers have when interacting with Airbnb by providing exceptional customer support at all levels.
To support brand mission you will go the extra mile to support all who interact with Airbnb , as the main objective is giving its all in everything the brand touches for the maximum experience of its customers.
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Customer Support – Operational Beauty is one of Telus International (former Voxpro) that will resonate with you, making you an attentive, empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful team member, who supports external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues. Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to the Airbnb community and going above and beyond in your day to day duties.
- Drive for Results – This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will go the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and queries. As part of your role in the Airbnb project, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers and providing support in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate and provide information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
- Resilience- You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure, there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure.
- Communication – You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all Airbnb users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for strengthening the existing relationship between Airbnb brand and existing hosts as well as leaving all the guests satisfied with the services that Airbnb has to offer and leaving the users longing for more to come.
You are a perfect match to what we are looking for if you find yourself constantly striving for more and doing your best everyday to achieve.
– Please note that de to the spread of COVID -19 this position temporarily requires work from home until the return to the office confirmed to be safe. To perform your duties you will need to have WiFi with min upload and download speed of 5Mbps
– Fluency in English and French
– Previous customer support experience is an advantage
– Comfortable working with computers and phones and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
– Willing to work full time on shifting schedules
– Basic computer and internet navigation skills
– Good communication skills with strong customer focus
– Stable job – permanent labor contracts
— Relocation packages for candidates moving from outside Ireland
– Tenure salary increases
– Multiple bonuses: performance based, language allowance
– Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
– International career – regular training and international career opportunities
– Multilingual exposure – improve your spoken and written language skills
– Inspiring and fun environment – our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our ‚Äėrelax‚Äô and ‚Äėplay‚Äô areas!
– Community projects ‚Äď want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
– Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based)‚Äď we work with one of the best suppliers- VHI where you will benefit from a Professional Package
– Bike to work tax relief
– Pension scheme
-Maternity and Paternity leave
TELUS International recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace.
To be successful, all candidates must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS International, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
How to ApplyApply online¬†HERE
6 total views, 1 today