Agency Account Manager – Swedish Market (Relocation assistance to Dublin)
Paid relocation jobs in the Republic of Ireland:
Indeed is looking for an Agency Partner Account Manager to work on our Nordic team based in Dublin. We are looking for a solid sales professional to build strong relationships and drive revenue with potential partners in Sweden such as media agencies and HR tech companies.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with agencies/partners through a deep understanding of the market, focusing on all the stages of a relationship, from recruiting to enabling, from setting targets to jointly managing customers and prospects deals
- Drive growth from our partners through solution selling across all lines of our product portfolio
- Prospect revenue opportunities with partners and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Develop detailed operational plans with partners to include sales targets, GTM strategy, marketing and enablement plans
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and regular webinars
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to partners and advertisers
- Develop business, industry and account relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Collaborate with our Indeed Sales team to help drive further growth through a channel play
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment & business development role is essential
- Previous experience managing & developing channel/agency partners is essential.
- Passion to hunt, educate and sell
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Passion to sell pay-per-click advertising services (PPC) in a competitive marketplace
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills in Swedish and English
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to qualify, position and close
Relocation assistance as well as personalized moving support will be provided for this role for international applicants who have the right to work in Ireland.
Who we are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves.
We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, long term incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
Dublin 34,000 – 50,000 EUR per year
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs