Accounts Payable Specialist II – German Speaker
Cerner Finance is a world-class organization that significantly leverages technology to effectively and efficiently deliver the appropriate financial knowledge in the optimal format at the appropriate time to the right person (associate or client) while maintaining enterprise wide controls.
This includes a value-add system of international management reporting that supports an analytical decision process and appropriate transparency in external financial reporting.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist II, you will handle payables for a group of Cerner Business Units, perform general accounts payable activities such as data entry/quality review, routing invoices in workflow, contacting end users for information (such as obtaining a PO number), complex issue resolution/follow-up, respond to emails/phone calls from suppliers and internal customers.
You will also assist with other AP related tasks as needed, and serve as point of contact for end users and suppliers and provide high quality service.
You may also educate clients/associates on policies, procedures, and plans, and ensure compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), financial procedures and tax laws including sales tax, withholding taxes, service tax and VAT.
Virtual Eligible Job
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years equivalent relevant work experience, including:
- At least 1 year Finance and/or accounting work experience
- Ability to speak/write in German;
- Fluent in English.
- At least 1 year accounts payable or finance-related work experience;
- Experience with Lexmark/Perceptive Imagenow;
- Experience with PeopleSoft.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive.
We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health.
From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing [email protected]